Registration Bag Goodies
One of the first convention experiences shared by all is receiving the official convention registration bag, including some fun surprises waiting inside. Clubs often use this opportunity to give their own special welcome to conventioneers. For businesses, this is an opportunity to reach out to conventioneers upon registration. You can become part of that excitement by donating something to be placed in the registration bag.
Goodie Contribution Guidelines
- You must submit 850 pieces of the same item to be included in the official registration bag
- Please do not send any food items, including gum, candy, etc.
- Any items containing the words Barbie® doll and/or French Quarter Fantasy™
- may not be submitted without prior written permission from Mattel and the B Convention, LLC
- Any items received in quantities of less than 850 will not be included in the official registration bag, but will be placed on a flyer table in the registration area
- All items must be received by April 29, 2013, in order to be acknowledged in the Souvenir Book.
- There is no charge for clubs or other non-commercial entities to have items placed in the official registration bag
There is a $300 charge for commercial entities to have items placed in the official registration bag. Checks should be made payable to B Convention, LLC.
Please include the Registration Bag Goodie form with your contribution.
Please return the form, check (if applicable) and goodies not later than April 29, 2103 to:
Registration Bag Items
15907 Dawson Ridge Drive
Tampa, FL 33647