REGISTRATION BAG GOODIES
One of the first convention experiences shared by all is receiving the official convention registration
bag, including some fun surprises waiting inside. Clubs often use this opportunity to give their own
special welcome to conventioneers. For businesses, this is an opportunity to reach out to
conventioneers upon registration. You can become part of that excitement by donating something to
be placed in the registration bag.
Goodie Contribution Guidelines
- You must submit 850 pieces of the same item to be included in the official registration bag
- Please do not send any food items. This includes gum, candy, etc.
- Any items containing the words Barbie® doll and/or A Star is Barbie™ may not be submitted
without prior written permission from Mattel and the B Convention, LLC
- Any items received in quantities of less than 850 will not be included in the official
registration bag, but will be placed on a flyer table in the registration area
- All items must be received by May 5, 2015, in order to be acknowledged in the Souvenir
- There is no charge for clubs or other non-commercial entities to have items placed in the
official registration bag
- There is a $300 charge for commercial entities to have items placed in the official registration bag. Checks should be made payable to B Convention, LLC.
Please include the Registration Bag Goodies Form with your contribution.
PLEASE RETURN THE REGISTRATION BAG GOODIES FORM, CHECK (IF APPLICABLE) AND GOODIES by
May 1, 2015 TO:
Registration Bag Items
146 Tudor Manor Rd
Latrobe, PA 15650
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Bag Goodies Form